Click for larger image and additional views.
LCD Cable For Dell XPS 15 9550
Note: Make sure the LCD cable has same part number, photo as your original LCD cable!
- SKU: LMCADL0029
- Condition: Brand new
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Availability: In Stock, ready to ship in 24 hours
This is a brand new Video cable for Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, it is sold exactly as shown on the website. Be sure to remove your original LCD cable from your laptop and confirm it is as same as ours.
100% compatible with original parts.
Comes with 12 months warranty.
30 days money back.
Payment and shipping:
We accept payment via PayPal and credit cards.
We will ship the item in 24 hours after your payment is cleared. Orders placed on weekend or holiday will be shipped on Monday or next working day.
How to replace LCD cable on Dell XPS 15 95501. Begin by unplugging your Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, powering it down and remove the battery.
2. Loosen two screws securing the service cover on the bottom. Lift up and remove the service cover.
3. Remove two screws securing the hard drive. Pull the hard drive to the left to disconnect it from the motherboard.
4. Flip the laptop over and open the display. There are five latches securing the keyboard on the top.
5. Push on the latch using a small flathead screwdriver. The latch will move inside the case. And then insert a thin card under the keyboard and lift it up a little bit.
6. Do the same with all other four remaining latches. When all five latches unlocked, you should be able to lift up the keyboard and separate it from the top cover assembly.
7. Lift up the left side of the connector retainer with your fingernail. The retainer will open up at a 90 degree angle.
8. Now you can pull the keyboard cable from the connector. Lift up and remove the keyboard.
9. Remove all screws from the bottom.
10. Remove all screws securing the top cover assembly. Disconnect the power button cable and touchpad cable from the motherboard.
11. Separating the top cover assembly from the bottom cover with a guitar pick. There are hidden latches securing the top cover assembly. You need to slide the guitar pick to separate it from the Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop.
12. Remove the top cover assembly. When the top cover was removed, disconnect the video cable from the motherboard.
13. In this model there are no screws securing the display bezel. Insert your fingers under the bezel on the top of the display assembly and start separating them. You need to wiggle the bezel in order to separate it from the display back cover.
14. Remove the bezel from the display assembly.
15. The LCD assembly is secured to the display back cover with four screws. Remove all four screws.
16. Now you can separate the LCD screen from the display cover and lay it down on the keyboard of the Dell XPS 15 9550.
17. Remove sticky tape securing the LCD cable connector. Unplug the LCD cable.