Click for larger image and additional views.
Cooling Fan For Dell XPS 15 9550
- SKU: LMFADL0028
- Input: DC5V
- Output: N/A
- Condition: Brand new
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Availability: In Stock, ready to ship in 24 hours
This is an brand new CPU Fan for Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, it is sold exactly as shown and does not include any additional parts or accessories. Be sure to remove your existing fan from your laptop and confirm it is as same as ours.
100% compatible with original parts.
Comes with 12 months warranty.
30 days money back.
Payment and shipping:
We accept payment via PayPal and credit cards.
We will ship the item in 24 hours after your payment is cleared. Orders placed on weekend or holiday will be shipped on Monday or next working day.
How to replace cooling fan on Dell XPS 15 95501. Begin by unplugging your Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, powering it down and remove the battery.
2. Loosen two screws securing the service cover on the bottom. Lift up and remove the service cover.
3. Remove two screws securing the hard drive. Pull the hard drive to the left to disconnect it from the motherboard.
4. Flip the Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop over and open the display. There are five latches securing the keyboard on the top.
5. Push on the latch using a small flathead screwdriver. The latch will move inside the case. And then insert a thin card under the keyboard and lift it up a little bit.
6. Do the same with all other four remaining latches. When all five latches unlocked, you should be able to lift up the keyboard and separate it from the top cover assembly.
7. Lift up the left side of the connector retainer with your fingernail. The retainer will open up at a 90 degree angle.
8. Now you can pull the keyboard cable from the connector. Lift up and remove the keyboard.
9. Remove all screws from the bottom.
10. Remove all screws securing the top cover assembly. Disconnect the power button cable and touchpad cable from the motherboard.
11. Separating the top cover assembly from the bottom cover with a guitar pick. There are hidden latches securing the top cover assembly. You need to slide the guitar pick to separate it from the laptop.
12. Remove the top cover assembly. When the top cover was removed, you'll be able to access the motherboard.
13. Disconnect two wireless card antenna cables. Remove one screw securing the wireless card and pull the card from its slot.
14. Remove one screw securing the motherboard. Disconnect the video cable, DC jack cable, speaker cable, USB board cable from the motherboard.
15. Lift up and remove the motherboard.
16. On the other side of the motherboard, disconnect the fan cable and remove one screw. You can remove the fan from the Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop.