Genuine WQHD HDR Screen for Lenovo 00NY679 B140QAN02.0 ThinkPad T490 T490s X1 Carbon 6th Gen 2018
- SKU: 10003
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine WQHD HDR Screen for Lenovo 00NY679 B140QAN02.0 ThinkPad T490 T490s X1 Carbon 6th Gen 2018 Details
Here is a genuine, brand new anti-glare WQHD screen for Lenovo ThinkPad T490, ThinkPad T490s, and ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2018 6th Gen. The screen comes with glossy surface and 500 nits brightness, the resolution of this screen is 2560 x 1440, and there are three part numbers on the label on the back of this LCD screen - 00NY679, SD10M67988, and B140QAN02.0.
1. It is a brand new HDR Dolby Vision screen with part number 00NY679.
2. The product is an LCD screen only, without other parts.
1. Before you place an order, please make sure that the resolution of your LCD screen is 2560 x 1440, otherwise, it may not be compatible with your laptop. If you don't know how to check the resolution, please contact us.
2. If your laptop comes with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD screen, and you want to replace your old screen with this WQHD screen, then you need to purchase a WQHD LCD cable. we have the WQHD cable for T490, T490s and X1 Carbon 6th Gen 2018 in stock now, if you need it please feel free to contact us.
Size: 14.0-inch HDR w/ Dolby Vision Screen
Resolution: WQHD (2560 x 1440)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Glossy
Optical Technology: IPS
Brightness: 500 Nits
Video Connector: eDP (4 Lanes), terminal, 40 pins
Colour Gamut: 100% Adobe RGB
Appearance size: 315.05×195.6×2.4 mm
Dead Pixel Policy: no dead pixel
Condition: Original, brand new
Packaging: Fragile Customized Package
Warranty: One (1) Year
ThinkPad T490 (20N2, 20N3, 20Q9, 20QH, 20RX, 20RY)
ThinkPad T490s (20NX, 20NY)
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen (20KG, 20KH)
1 x WQHD LCD Screen
1. We will not be accountable for any misuse, damage, incorrect installation on your laptop.
2. You can download the hardware maintenance manual from the Lenovo website so that you can replace the LCD screen smoothly.
3. To install this screen on your laptop, you have to remove the LCD bezel and frame from your laptop.
4. When you remove the LCD bezel, the LCD bezel is very easily damaged. It is recommended that you first heat the LCD bezel with a hairdryer, and then slowly remove the LCD bezel.