Genuine FHD Screen for Lenovo 01YN155 NE140FHM-N61 ThinkPad T490 T495 T490s T495s Fit 01YN154 01YN156 01YN157
- SKU: 10004
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine Screen for Lenovo ThinkPad T490 T495 T490s T495s X1 Carbon 7th Gen 01YN154 01YN156 01YN157 - 01YN155 NE140FHM-N61 Details
Here is a genuine, brand new anti-glare FHD screen for Lenovo ThinkPad T490, ThinkPad T495, ThinkPad T490s, ThinkPad T495s, and ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2019 7th Gen. The screen comes with anti-glare surface and 400 nits brightness. there are three part numbers on the label on the back of this LCD screen - 01YN155, NE140FHM-N61, and SD10Q66951.
1. It is a brand new screen with part number 01YN155.
2. The product is an LCD screen only, without other parts.
3. The screen is compatible with part number 01YN154, 01YN156, and 01YN157.
1. Before you place an order, please make sure your LCD screen model matches one of our models in the compatible list. This LCD screen is only compatible with a laptop that features a 400nit FHD screen.
2. If you have removed the old LCD screen from your notebook, please make sure its model, size, resolution, and brightness match our LCD screen.
Resolution: FHD (1920 x 1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Optical Technology: IPS
Brightness: 400 Nits
Video Connector: eDP (2 Lanes), terminal, 30 pins
Colour Gamut: 72% NTSC
Appearance size: 315.312×196.1×2.4 mm
Dead Pixel Policy: no dead pixel
Condition: Original, brand new
Packaging: Fragile Customized Package
Warranty: One (1) Year
Compatible Part Number:
Lenovo ThinkPad T490 (20N2, 20N3, 20Q9, 20QH)
Lenovo ThinkPad T490s (20NX, 20NY)
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 (20NJ, 20NK)
Lenovo ThinkPad T495s (20QJ, 20QK)
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 2019 (20QD, 20QE)
1 x FHD LCD Screen
1. We will not be accountable for any misuse, damage, incorrect installation on your laptop.
2. You can download the hardware maintenance manual from the Lenovo website so that you can replace the LCD screen smoothly.
3. When you remove the LCD bezel, the LCD bezel is very easily damaged. It is recommended that you first heat the LCD bezel with a hairdryer, and then slowly remove the LCD bezel.
4. If you are not an experienced technician, I suggest you purchase an LCD bezel at the same time as you purchase the LCD screen.
5. In order not to damage your laptop, it is recommended that you have to remove the battery from your laptop before starting to replace the LCD screen.