Genuine Backlit Keyboard for HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 - L31882-001 L31883-001
- SKU: 11028
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine Backlit Keyboard for HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 - L31882-001 L31883-001 Details
Listed is a brand new, original US layout backlight keyboard for HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3. The item is a keyboard only, the top cover is not included. It is compatible with part number L31882-001, and L31883-001.
We also have the top cover with keyboard assembly in stock, if you need it, please don't hesitate to contact us. Because we need to confirm your part number, please tell your laptop serial number when contacting us.
If you need keyboards in other languages, such as Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, Nordic, Latin, French, UK, etc, please click on the contact us at the bottom of the page to contact us.
1. This is a brand new, genuine keyboard with the original part number, and manufacturer model.
2. It is a US layout keyboard.
3. It is a keyboard only, the top cover is not included.
Condition: Brand new, Original
Warranty: 12 months
EliteBook x360 1030 G3
Compatible Part Number:
1. This laptop uses a built-in keyboard. The process of replacing the keyboard is very complicated, so I do not recommend that you replace it by yourself. Please take your laptop to a repair shop to find a qualified technician to replace it.
2. To be able to replace the keyboard safely, I suggest you go to the HP website to download the hardware maintenance manual of this laptop and then follow the keyboard removal steps in the manual to remove the keyboard.
3. To remove the keyboard for EliteBook x360 1030 G3, you need to remove the back cover and disconnect the battery cable to protect your laptop from damage caused by the short circuit.
4. You need to remove all parts that covering the keyboard, including the back cover, battery, USB board,SSD, memory, and system board etc.
5. After these components are removed, you have to remove the metal plate that cover the keyboard, and then you can access the keyboard.