Genuine Backlit keyboard for HP ZBook 15 G6 ZBook 17 G6 Details
Listed is a brand new, original US layout backlight keyboard for HP ZBook 15 G5 and ZBook 17 G5 mobile workstation. It is a backlight keyboard and with an original part number.
If you need keyboards in other languages, such as Japanese, Spanish, German, French, UK, etc, please click on the contact us at the bottom of the page to contact us.
1. This is a brand new, genuine keyboard with original OEM part number, and manufacturer model.
2. It is a US layout keyboard.
3. This keyboard has a pointing stick.
4. The item has a keyboard cable, a pointing stick cable and a backlight cable on the back of the keyboard.
5. There are three screw holes on the back of the keyboard.
Color: Black key with gray frame
Condition: Brand new, Original
Warranty: 12 months
ZBook 15 G6
ZBook 17 G6
1 x Backlight keyboard
1. These two models' mobile workstation uses an external keyboard so you can easily replace the keyboard without having to go to a repair shop.
2. Before you start to replace the keyboard you need to know the detailed steps to replace the keyboard, I suggest you go to the HP website to download the hardware maintenance manual and then follow the keyboard removal and replacement procedures steps in the manual to replace the keyboard.
3. In order to understand the replacement procedure more intuitively, you can also go to youtube.com and find a video tutorial for replacing this keyboard.
4. To remove the keyboard on ZBook 15 G6 or ZBook 17 G6, you need to remove the back cover of the laptop and disconnect the battery cable according to standard procedures.
5. You have to remove three Phillips PM2.0×2.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the laptop.
6. Lift up your keyboard and please it on your palm rest. Disconnect the keyboard cable, pointing stick cable, and backlight cable from the motherboard ZIF connector, and then you can remove the keyboard.