Genuine Keyboard for HP ProBook 640 G4 ProBook 640 G5 - L09548-001 L09546-001 L09547-001
- SKU: 11024
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine backlit Keyboard for HP ProBook 640 G4 ProBook 640 G5 - L09548-001 L09546-001 L09547-001 Details
Here is a brand new, original US layout backlight keyboard for HP ProBook 640 G4 and ProBook 640 G5 business laptop. The keyboard is available in part number L09546-001(backlight without pointing stick), L09547-001(non-backlight), and L09548-001(backlight with pointing stick).
Both business laptops support backlit keyboards. If your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, then you can buy a backlit keyboard instead of your keyboard.
If you need keyboards in other languages, such as Japanese, Spanish, German, French, UK, etc, please click on the contact us at the bottom of the page to contact us.
1. This is a brand new, genuine keyboard with the original part number, and manufacturer model.
2. It is a US layout keyboard.
3. There are two screw posts on the back of the keyboard.
Color: Black key with silver frame
Condition: Brand new, Original
Warranty: 12 months
ProBook 640 G4
ProBook 640 G5
1 x keyboard
1. These two business laptop uses an external keyboard so you can easily replace the keyboard without having to go to a repair shop.
2. This keyboard is 100% compatible with your laptop as long as your laptop model is in our list of compatible models.
3. To be able to replace the keyboard safely, I suggest you go to the HP website to download the hardware maintenance manual, and then follow the steps in the manual to remove the keyboard.
3. You can also go to youtube.com and find a video tutorial to replace this keyboard.
4. To remove the keyboard for ProBook 640 G4 or ProBook 640 G5, you need to remove the back cover and disconnect the battery cable according to standard procedures. This step cannot be omitted, the purpose is to protect your laptop from damage caused by the short circuit.
5. You have to remove two screws that secure the keyboard to the top cover.
6. Disconnect the keyboard cable and backlight cable from the motherboard ZIF connector, and then you can remove the keyboard.