Genuine Top Cover W/ Keyboard for HP Pavilion x360 14m-cd0001dx 14m-cd0005dx 14m-cd0006dx 14-cd1055cl 14-cd1075nr - L18947-001 L18949-001 L18951-001
- SKU: 11035
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine Top Cover W/ Keyboard for HP Pavilion x360 14m-cd0001dx 14m-cd0005dx 14m-cd0006dx 14-cd1055cl 14-cd1075nr - L18947-001 L18949-001 L18951-001 Details
Listed is an original top cover with a non-backlit keyboard for HP Pavilion x360 14m-cd0001dx, 14m-cd0005dx, 14m-cd0006dx, 14-cd1055cl, and 14-cd1075nr laptop. The top cover frame is available in three color: natural silver, pale gold, sapphire blue, they are compatible with part numbers L18947-001, L18949-001, L18951-001 respectively.
We also have the non-backlit keyboard in stock which is compatible with L12573-001, please select it according to your old keyboard in the options area.
1. The top cover with a non-backlit keyboard is pulled out from a laptop, it may have slight scratches.
1. The single non-backlit keyboard is brand new.
2. It is a US layout keyboard.
Condition: Brand new, Original
Warranty: Single keyboard: 12 months, top cover w/ keyboard: 3 months
Pavilion x360 14-cd0007ca
Pavilion x360 14-cd0008ca
Pavilion x360 14-cd0011nr
Pavilion x360 14-cd1008ca
Pavilion x360 14-cd1010nr
Pavilion x360 14-cd1025cl
Pavilion x360 14-cd1033nr
Pavilion x360 14-cd1055cl
Pavilion x360 14-cd1066nr
Pavilion x360 14-cd1075nr
Pavilion x360 14m-cd0001dx
Pavilion x360 14m-cd0005dx
Pavilion x360 14m-cd0006dx
And all 14-cd series laptop
Compatible Part Number:
1. As long as your laptop model is in our list of compatible models, the keyboard is 100% compatible with your laptop.
2. Each keyboard is tested with a professional instrument before shipment to ensure that each of its keys works properly.
3. The installation guide is not included. I suggest you go to the HP official website to download the hardware maintenance manual and follow the top cover removal steps in the manual to replace the keyboard.
4. To replace the keyboard for Pavilion x360 14m-cd0001dx 14m-cd0005dx 14m-cd0006dx, you have to remove the back cover, battery, USB board and motherboard that cover the keyboard.
5. There is a metal plate cover the keyboard to the top cover. You need to use professional tools or electric iron to remove the metal plate, so if you are not a professional technician, I do not recommend that you replace this keyboard by yourself.
6. You have to remove the touchpad from your old top cover and install it into the new top cover.