Genuine Keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-ap0008ca 13-ap0013dx 13-ap0043dx - L37681-001 L37682-001 L37903-001 L37904-001
- SKU: 11029
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine Keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-ap0008ca 13-ap0013dx 13-ap0043dx L37681-001 L37682-001 L37903-001 L37904-001
Listed is a brand new, original US layout backlight keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-ap0008ca, 13-ap0013dx, 13-ap0043dx, and 13-ap0038nr. The item is a keyboard only in dark ash silver, the top cover is not included. It is compatible with part number L37681-001, L37682-001, L37903-001, and L37904-001.
If you need keyboards in other languages, such as UK, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, Nordic, Latin, French, etc, please click on the contact us at the bottom of the page to contact us.
1. This is a brand new, genuine backlit keyboard with original part number, and manufacturer model.
2. It is a US layout keyboard with backlight.
3. It is a keyboard only, the top cover is not included.
4. There are a keyboard cable and backlight cable on the back of the keyboard.
Color: Dark ash silver
Condition: Brand new, Original
Warranty: 12 months
Spectre x360 13-ap0008ca
Spectre x360 13-ap0013dx
Spectre x360 13-ap0028ca
Spectre x360 13-ap0038nr
Spectre x360 13-ap0039nr
Spectre x360 13-ap0040ca
Spectre x360 13-ap0043dx
Spectre x360 13-ap0050ca
And all 13-ap series laptop in dark ash silver
Compatible Part Number:
1 x backlit keyboard
1. As long as your notebook model is in our list of compatible models, or your notebook is dark ash silver, then this keyboard is compatible with your notebook.
2. HP Spectre x360 13-ap series laptop uses a built-in keyboard. Replacing the keyboard is more complicated. I suggest you take your laptop to a nearby repair shop to complete the replacement work.
3. If you want to replace it yourself, I suggest you go to the HP website to download the hardware maintenance manual of this laptop and then follow the keyboard removal steps in the manual to remove the keyboard.
4. To replace the keyboard for Spectre x360 13-ap0013dx 13-ap0043dx, you need to remove all parts that covering the keyboard, including the back cover, battery, USB board, SSD, memory, and system board, etc.
5. After these components are removed, you have to remove the metal plate that cover the keyboard. It is fixed by many small screws, you only need to remove the small screws to remove the metal plate.