Complete FHD Touchscreen Assembly for HP Pavilion x360 14m-dh0003dx 14m-dh1003dx - L51119-001
- SKU: 11038
- Availability: In Stock
Complete FHD Touchscreen Assembly for HP Pavilion x360 14m-dh0003dx 14m-dh1003dx - L51119-001 Details
Listed is a brand new, complete FHD touchscreen assembly for HP Pavilion x360 14m-dh0003dx and 14m-dh1003dx that compatible with part number L51119-001. The touchscreen assembly with a resolution of 1920x1080. It is compatible with all HP Pavilion x360 14-dh series laptop with an FHD touchscreen.
1. The touchscreen assembly includes an LCD screen, LCD bezel, touch digitizer glass, and touch control board.
2. It is a complete touchscreen assembly, you just need to remove the old touch assembly from your laptop, and then install the new assembly on your laptop.
1. Before you place an order, please make sure your touchscreen resolution is 1920x1080.
2. This LCD screen is only compatible with a laptop features an FHD touchscreen, this item will not fit a Pavilion x360 14-dh with an HD (1366x768) touchscreen.
Size: 14.0-inch Touchscreen Assembly
Resolution: FHD (1920x1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Glossy
Optical Technology: IPS
Video Connector: eDP, 30 pins
Dead Pixel Policy: no dead pixel
Condition: Brand new
Packaging: Fragile Customized Package
Warranty: 12 months
Pavilion x360 14-dh0008ca
Pavilion x360 14-dh0013nr
Pavilion x360 14-dh0525sa
Pavilion x360 14m-dh0003dx
Pavilion x360 14m-dh1003dx
and all 14-dh series laptop with a FHD touchscreen
1 x Complete FHD Touchscreen Assembly
1. If your notebook model is in our list of compatible models, then this touch screen assembly is 100% compatible with your notebook.
2. Each product is rigorously tested before shipment to ensure that it works properly and without dead pixel.
3. Please note that before replacing the LCD screen, you need to remove the built-in battery or disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard.
4. If you want to replace the touchscreen for Pavilion x360 14m-dh0003dx 14m-dh1003dx L51119-001 by yourself, please download the hardware maintenance manual from the HP website, then follow the LCD screen removal steps in the manual to replace your LCD screen.
5. We will not be accountable for any misuse, damage, incorrect installation on your laptop.