Genuine Backlit keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-aw0013dx 13-aw0008ca 13-aw0020ca - L72387-001 L73750-001
- SKU: 11032
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-aw0013dx 13-aw0008ca 13-aw0020ca - L72387-001 L73750-001
Here is a brand new, original US layout backlit keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-aw0013dx, 13-aw0008ca, and 13-aw0020ca convertible laptop. The item is a backlit keyboard only which is in natural silver. It is compatible with part number L72387-001, and L73750-001.
This keyboard is compatible with all HP Spectre x360 13-aw series notebooks, regardless of its language version.
If you need keyboards in other languages, such as UK, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc, please click on the contact us at the bottom of the page to contact us.
1. This is a brand new, genuine backlit keyboard with an original part number, manufacturer model, and serial number.
2. It is a US layout keyboard.
3. There are a keyboard cable and backlight cable on the back of the keyboard.
Color: Natural Silver
Condition: Brand new, Original
Warranty: 12 months
Spectre x360 13-aw0008ca
Spectre x360 13-aw0013dx
Spectre x360 13-aw0020ca
Spectre x360 13-aw0020nr
Spectre x360 13-aw0050ca
Spectre x360 13-aw0080ca
And all 13-aw series laptop in natural silver
1 x backlit keyboard
1. As long as your laptop model is in our list of compatible models, or your keyboard is natural silver, then this item is compatible with your laptop.
2. HP Spectre x360 13-aw series laptop uses a built-in keyboard. I suggest you take your laptop to a nearby repair shop to find a professional technician to replace it.
3. If you want to replace it by yourself, I suggest you go to the HP official website to download the hardware maintenance manual and follow the keyboard removal steps in the manual to replace the keyboard.
4. To replace the keyboard for Spectre x360 13-aw0013dx, 13-aw0008ca, and 13-aw0020nr, you have to remove the back cover, battery, USB board, LCD cable, camera cable and motherboard that cover the keyboard.
5. After these parts on the keyboard are removed, there is a metal plate on the back of the keyboard. You need to use professional tools or electric iron to remove the metal cover, so if you are not a professional technician, I do not recommend that you replace this keyboard by yourself.