Genuine Backlit keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-aw0023dx 13-aw0010ca 13-aw0030ca 13-aw0060ca - L73748-001 L72385-001
- SKU: 11033
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine Keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-aw0023dx 13-aw0010ca 13-aw0030ca 13-aw0060ca L73748-001 L72385-001 Details
Here is a brand new, original US layout backlit keyboard for HP Spectre x360 13-aw0023dx, 13-aw0010ca, 13-aw0030ca, and 13-aw0060ca convertible laptop. The item is a backlit keyboard only which is in nightfall black. It is compatible with part number L73748-001 and L72385-001.
1. This is a brand new, genuine backlit keyboard with an original part number, manufacturer model, and serial number.
2. It is a US layout keyboard.
3. There are a keyboard cable and backlight cable on the back of the keyboard.
Color: Nightfall Black
Condition: Brand new, Original
Warranty: 12 months
Spectre x360 13-aw0023dx
Spectre x360 13-aw0010ca
Spectre x360 13-aw0030ca
Spectre x360 13-aw0060ca
Spectre x360 13-aw0090ca
And all 13-aw series laptop in nightfall black finish
1 x backlit keyboard
1. As long as your laptop model is in our list of compatible models, or your keyboard is natural silver, then it is 100% compatible with your laptop.
2. Every keyboard is tested with a professional instrument before shipping to ensure it works.
3. HP Spectre x360 13-aw series laptop uses a built-in keyboard. I suggest you take your laptop to a nearby repair shop to find a professional technician to replace it.
4. If you want to replace it by yourself, I suggest you go to the HP official website to download the hardware maintenance manual and follow the keyboard removal steps in the manual to replace the keyboard.
5. To replace the keyboard for Spectre x360 13-aw0023dx, 13-aw0010ca, and 13-aw0030ca, you have to remove the back cover, battery, USB board, LCD cable, camera cable and motherboard that cover the keyboard.
6. With these parts were removed, you will find there is a metal plate on the back of the keyboard. You need to use professional tools or electric iron to remove the metal plate, so if you are not a professional technician, I do not recommend that you replace this keyboard by yourself.