We warranty all products to the terms specified in the description of each product. All of our products come with a 12-month warranty, covering workmanship errors and defective parts.
- Warranty is valid from the day of invoice.
- Refunds are only applicable during the first 30 days of invoice. After 30 days, one to one exchanges will be processed based on stock availability.
- For all orders, the original shipping fees are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to deduct an RMA fee from the final refund amount on orders that are unclaimed or refused at the point of delivery.
Not covered by our warranty policy:
- Defects resulting from inadequate installation.
- Manmade damages, caused by dropping the battery, opening its case, improper installation, etc.
- Modifications by unauthorized third parties or the purchaser themselves.
How To Contact Us about Warranty Issues
Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies, click here to contact us.